|TYPE Permanent||JOB # 17262||LOCATION Grand Cayman||POSTED October 27, 2020||SALARY Competitive|
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join a new and expanding contractor in the Cayman Islands.
* Management of all facets of Project Execution;
* Effective management and leadership, responsible for Project Controls, Safety, Quality Control, Procurement, Logistics, Expediting, Engineering Management, Construction Management and Document Control;
* Ensuring all project Safety, Cost, Budget, Schedule and Quality goals are attained;
* Experienced in developing and evaluating CPM schedules;
* Must be proficient in Commercial Project Controls and Change Management;
* Experience in developing, supporting and enforcing a culture of safety on projects;
* Prior safety leadership training beneficial.
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant Project Management experience;
* Relevant experience delivering commercial and residential projects;
* Must be skilled in Contract Administration and Claims Negotiation.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]