|JOB # 179||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman|
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building and managing insanely great digital products that customers love. This is an excellent opportunity to work with cross functional teams to design, build and roll-out winning products that deliver the company’s vision.
Dynamic, entrepreneurial business offering SaaS-based regulatory solutions to highly reputable professional services institutions.
You will need to be based in Austin or the Cayman Islands, or open to relocation. The successful incumbent will be expected to gain a deep understanding of customer experiences, gather, and prioritize product requirements, identify, and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experiences and drive growth.
The purpose of the role will be to define the product strategy and roadmap, develop product pricing and positioning strategies, drive product launches, and translate the product strategy into detailed MRDs and PRDs, demos and prototypes, and minimally viable products (MVPs).
- Minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience with other relevant experience advantageous.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications, and will include a full range of premium benefits. VISA sponsorship will be provided should this be necessary.