|JOB # 55||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
Reputable offshore firm are actively searching for an experienced Paralegal to assist the corporate team off the back of an extended period of growth.
- Act as a trusted point of contact for fee earners and clients for the purpose of obtaining instructions, documents or information;
- Assist with due diligence, conducting research, billing, minute taking and drafting legal documents as requested and when required;
- Assist with registration of investment funds and other corporate entities with CIMA;
- Review and prepare documents such as briefings and presentations, practice notes, templates and precedents;
- Liaise with fee earners, intermediaries and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Must hold a Bachelors degree in legal/finance or other relevant field and any additional legal qualifications would be advantageous;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience gained from working in a law firm;
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrate initiative, strong analytical and prioritization skills;
- Have demonstrated the ability to independently organize large workload and meet deadlines on a consistent basis;
- Exceptional attention to detail.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]