|JOB # 132||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
Directs and coordinates the activities of the organization in accordance with policies, goals and objectives established by the General Manager. The incumbent ensures the achievement of short and long term goals for operations administration, financial performance and growth. Based on knowledge of the business operations he/she ensures that the workflow is successfully completed and manages the day to day activities of one or more line operations.
- Oversees the daily operations of the business, including its various components, ensuring compliance with the company’s policies and regulations;
- Develops or assists with the development and implementation of policies and procedures consistent with those of the organization to ensure the efficient and safe operation of the department;
- Work closely with various internal teams on investigations into problem situations, assembling pertinent data in order to arrive at effective solutions;
- Applies and interprets policies, rules and regulations of various levels of complexity;
- Oversees the supervision of assigned personnel, which includes work allocation, training, and problem resolution;
- Evaluates performance and makes recommendations for human resource intervention;
- Motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance;
- Manages the key performance indices of the business operations;
- Provides a variety of statistical and workload reports;
- Monitors industry surveys and internal statistics to make necessary business adjustments;
- Provides advice and assistance to the General Manager;
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the General Manager.
- 3 years or more experience in operations, with significant experience in a supervisory role;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related discipline;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Willingness to undertake challenges;
- Ability to deliver revenue and profit targets;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to build teams.
In return, salary will be in the range of US$55,000.00 – US$65,000.00 commensurate with experience and qualification, and will include a full range of premium benefits.