|JOB # 139||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
Our highly reputable client are seeking to hire an experience Operations Manager to supervise the Health Insurance Administration team.
Provides leadership and management of all facets of the health insurance client administration. Monitors and analyzes operational performance to provide direction and planning. Ensures that processing of client records are within performance standards, corporate policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance, or insurance, such as a BSc or BA, from a recognized college or university;
- An advanced professional designation in life or health insurance, such as the FLMI, or HIA, or working towards;
- Five years’ experience at the middle management level in life and/or health insurance with two years exposure each in underwriting and operations;
- 5 years’ experience in health insurance administration;
- Knowledge of health care operations and broad understanding of the industry;
- Knowledge of working with Health Insurance Administrating systems.