|JOB # 47||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
The Operations Manager will be directly involved in the oversight of the day-to-day functions of the company ensuring efficiency and compliance with company practices.
- Work with senior management to ensure effective operational activities;
- Assist with the development of procedures and standards for efficient operational practices;
- Contribute to operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews;
- Implement production, productivity, quality and customer services standards; resolving problems, completing audits, and identifying trends;
- Assist in forecasting, budgeting and reporting processes as required;
- Assist in the facilitation of safe, injury/accident free workplace;
- Provide support to managing staffing levels, hours and schedules as required;
- Manage relationships with key operational vendors/stakeholders;
- Serve as an escalation point for issues related to equipment quality, customer service, or accidents/mishaps;
- Communicate issues with senior management to devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints;
- Work closely with relevant teams to perform analysis of inventory – ensuring that it is being utilized effectively – purchasing the right equipment and maintaining sold inventory data;
- Work closely with COO and senior management team to set and/or implement applicable policies, procedures and systems;
- Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings;
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role managing large-scale operations;
- Ability to make real-time decisions with the operational situation requires it;
- Experienced managing staff of all levels, including warehouse operations;
- Detail-orientated with the ability to multi-task.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]