|JOB # 172||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
The purpose of this role is to manage the daily operations of the business as a key part of the management team.
The ideal candidate will be a team player who is self-motivated and flourishes in a high-pressure work environment. This role requires a highly organized, dynamic individual who is innovative and motivated to raise the level of the company’s performance in the market.
- Establishing, maintaining and monitoring the ongoing performance of effective policies and procedures to ensure high quality service delivery to clients.
- Develop innovative approaches for continued improvement in efficiency and effectiveness.
- Providing regular progress reports on team activities and business plan objectives to management.
- Establishing and administering performance measures as part of the company’s performance management plan – evaluating work performance and productivity, setting departmental objectives and KPI’s, and providing regular feedback, direction and guidance.
- Work with other internal departments such as Marketing, Finance, and other stakeholders on projects that span several areas, as necessary.
- Collaborating with other business managers to support and promote a strong cross training initiative.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a broad, business management and/or operationally focused role.
- Demonstrable experience working as an effective team player with the ability to coach and motivate several teams.
- Excellent communication, analytical, leadership, decision-making and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications, and will include a full range of premium benefits.