|JOB # 130||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
Our client is a multinational provider of legal, corporate, and fiduciary services with a well-established and expanding footprint in the Cayman Islands.
This position will be responsible for administrative procedures and activities as they relate to all aspects of onboarding of new business. This position will work closely with various internal teams to ensure adherence to policies and procedures, and the Cayman Islands AML regulations.
The Onboarding Administrator will also focus on providing general support for KYC, ongoing monitoring and other related procedures; and for ensuring data integrity during the onboarding process.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant onboarding/corporate administration experience in a professional firm or law firm;
- Ability to prepare complex, properly formatted documents using styles, section formatting, tables in Microsoft Word, and Excel;
- Proven ability to transcribe legal documents, correspondence and reports from rough draft;
- Good understanding of the applicable statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements, including anti-money laundering regulations;
- Experience in liaising with the general registrar and regulatory bodies;
- Responsive and client focused with strong organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves, their clients and their team.
In return, salary will be in the range of US$61,000.00 and US$85,000.00 per annum, commensurate with experience and qualifications, and will include a full range of premium benefits.