|JOB # 31||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
Reputable, local business seeking an Office Manager to join their ranks and provide operational oversight and support for two jurisdictions.
Reporting to the Owner, the Office Manager is responsible for organizing and coordinating all of the administrative activities and procedures that facilitate the efficient operations of the business. This person must possess excellent communication skills and conduct themselves in a professional manner; must be proactive, flexible, and able to operate in an evolving environment.
- Providing support on all administrative/organizational levels to staff and management;
- Supervises the activities performed in all work units within an office, including office management, implementation and upkeep of procedures, and records management;
- Responsible for the introduction of new staff and sub-contractors, and maintaining personnel records such as employment contracts, and supervising employee time and attendance records;
- Coordinates project schedules, appointments and staff, ensuring a timely completion of work and respond to any queries or issues that are raised;
- Maintenance of all general office matters (including banking, payment of bills, immigration matters etc.);
- Maintain in-house databases and prepare client billings and collections. Make payments where necessary.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in office management, administration, or operations;
- Ability to coordinate, schedule, and manage employee and project schedules;
- Superior administration and organization skills;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel);
- Very good time management skills and the ability to prioritize changing workloads;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work to a high level of autonomy.
Salary will be reflective of experience and qualifications.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]