|JOB # 56||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman|
Our client are a multinational professional services business with a small presence in Grand Cayman.
The Office Administrator is responsible for organizing and coordinating all of the administrative activities and procedures that facilitate the efficient operations of the business. This person must possess excellent communication skills and conduct themselves in a professional manner; must be proactive, flexible, and able to operate in an evolving environment.
- Providing support on all administrative/organizational levels to staff and management;
- Supervises the activities performed in all work units within an office, including office management, implementation and upkeep of procedures, and records management;
- Responsible for the introduction of new staff, and maintaining personnel records such as employment contracts, and supervising employee time and attendance records;
- Coordinates project schedules, appointments and staff, ensuring a timely completion of work and respond to any queries or issues that are raised;
- Maintenance of all general office matters (including banking, payment of bills, immigration matters etc.);
- Maintain in-house databases and prepare client billings and collections. Make payments where necessary.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in office management, administration, or operations;
- Ability to coordinate, schedule, and manage employee and project schedules;
- Superior administration and organization skills;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel);
- Very good time management skills and the ability to prioritize changing workloads;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work to a high level of autonomy.
This is a six-month fixed-term contract with a strong likelihood to transition into a permanent role. The successful individual must be able to start at short notice.
Salary: US$45,000 to US$55,000 + Excellent Benefits
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]