|JOB # 209||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
The Marketing Coordinator (“MC”) plays a vital role in assisting with the overall marketing and communications activity of the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of marketing activity including communications, digital marketing, social media, and advertising. The MC will also assume responsibility for market research and analysis of market trends, preparation of creative briefs and project schedules, content creation and editing, and various other administrative elements as requested.
This candidate will be a confident communicator with strong writing skills and the ability to work with confidence, enthusiasm, and attention to detail in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Marketing, Communications, or Account Management.
- The ability to work within a team and take initiative on projects.
- A high level of productivity and accountability, with the ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge to new situations.
- Experience with Adobe Suite, CMS Systems, and/or Google AdWords and Analytics would be beneficial.
- Strong social media skills as well as the ability to write and print content.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications, and will include a full range of premium benefits.