|JOB # 176||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman|
The purpose of the role is to play a vital role in supporting the business’ strategic objectives to drive client wins, growth of business relationships, increased competitive advantage, and ultimately growth in the firm’s revenue and market share.
The successful incumbent will be expected to conduct market research, provide business development support (executing strategic marketing trips, conferences, seminars, sponsorships, and events) and assist with the production of marketing collateral.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of Marketing and/or Business Development with experience in professional services environment desired.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong team player with a collaborative approach
- Strong research and analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Able to priorities competing demands; excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to travel occasionally to support conference sponsorships.
In return – you’ll have the opportunity to operate in a dynamic environment with opportunities for career progression. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications and will include a full range of premium benefits.