|JOB # 57||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
The successful applicant will be responsible for the ongoing supervision of a portfolio of investment vehicles. The successful applicant will provide direct support to the board members or trustee provided by the business.
- Liaising with clients and their advisors in the establishment of new vehicles;
- Review of relevant documentation and continual monitoring of vehicles;
- Ensuring compliance with applicable acts, regulations and guidance;
- Review of financial statements;
- Provision of technical assistance and training to more junior members of staff;
- Review and preparation of board minutes;
- Engaging in marketing and business development initiatives.
Familiarity with the structural, regulatory and multi-jurisdictional environment in which investment vehicles operate; an awareness of the practicalities of both establishing and providing for the ongoing administration of such structures; and an understanding of the financial and legal aspects of offshore financial products would be a distinct advantage.
This is a senior position that requires strong written and oral communication skills, the ability to meet frequent tight deadlines and to engage in marketing and business development initiatives when required. The individual will be required to deal with all administrative aspects of their portfolio of clients, dealing directly with clients and their advisors.
The successful candidate must have a University Degree and one or more internationally recognized professional qualifications (CA, CPA, ACCA, CFA, CAIA, STEP, ICSA).
Must possess at least 6 years’ experience in the financial services industry.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. A full package of benefits including an annual performance based bonus, pension, health and life insurance is offered.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]