|JOB # 74||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman|
Affinity Recruitment are partnered with a multinational offshore law firm to assist in their search for a Legal Secretary to join a dynamic Corporate, Finance and Funds team.
- File opening (including running conflict searches and assisting with client due diligence) and closing;
- Word processing (including generating letters, engagement letters and amending documents drafted by fee earners);
- Arranging meetings and other appointments (including making calendar appointments, booking meeting rooms and making restaurant reservations);
- Making travel arrangements (including flights, transfers and hotels);
- Answering phones, taking messages and directing enquiries;
- Assisting in the billing process (including generating bills and sending them to clients);
- Participating in ongoing training as necessary;
- Assisting clients with CIMA and other regulatory filings;
- Generally providing support and assistance to fee earners and (when necessary) other secretaries;
- Ensure the confidentiality of all the Firm’s and clients’ documentation and information.
- Legal Secretarial experience, preferably in a corporate, financial or funds departments;
- Experience of working with billing systems, such as Lexis One;
- Eager, friendly, confident, strong communication skills, highly organized;
- Calm under pressure, able to effectively prioritize workload.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]