|JOB # 77||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman|
This is an opportunity for an experienced professional to join the investments team of a highly regarded multinational business.
You will be accountable for assessing client needs, providing comprehensive investment strategy, coordinating sales and execution against that strategy, and monitoring performance and appropriateness of the client’s overall investment portfolio.
- Partnering with Portfolio Managers to offer appropriate investment solutions;
- Supporting the company’s regional business development efforts;
- Attracting/enhancing client relationships and profitability.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in a business related field;
- CFA Charterholder;
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in buy-side financial markets (securities, FX, derivatives);
- Experience and proven track record in investment advisory; portfolio management, brokerage or institutional sales;
- Expertise in investment vehicles across asset classes, including equities, fixed income, mutual funds, currencies and structured products;
- Deep knowledge of private banking business (onshore and offshore), and its competitive and regulatory environment;
- Strong negotiation, complex problem resolution, communication and presentation (written and oral) skills.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]