|JOB # 164||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
Excellent opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join a well-established and progressive team.
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for building, facilitating and supporting employee relations, engagement and communications between staff and management. They will be responsible for formalizing the dialogue between management and staff and will act as the go-to person for any HR related issues, concerns, and complaints.
The HR Supervisor will be responsible for developing and implementing programmes and initiatives, designing policies and procedures, conflict resolution, performance management, and working with management to ensure HR-related policy is adhered to.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in HR, Employee Relations or Conflict Management. Alternately, the preferred candidate will possess a High School Diploma with at least five (5) years’ experience in human resources management and/or employee relations.
- Expert conflict resolution skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure and to meet tight timelines.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet team deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Good working knowledge of HR-related systems.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Ability to learn new processes and support continuous improvement.
- Impeccable trustworthiness and discretion.
- Flexible and strong team player.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications and will include a full premium benefits package.