|JOB # 91||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
Seeking a dynamic person to join a team of highly responsible and engaged people. As a member of the property Human Resources staff, they work with Human Resources employees to carry out the daily activities of the Human Resource Office including oversight of recruitment, total compensation, and training and development. Additionally, they focus on delivering HR services that meet or exceed the needs of employees and enable business success; as well as ensures compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and operating procedures. Working directly with managers and supervisors to ensure understanding and compliance of same.
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in the hospitality industry, preferably hotels & resorts in a supervisory or management position;
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related major; 3-year experience in the human resources, management operations, or related professional area;
- Proven ability to focus, meet deadlines and get things done on own and through others, as in managing the work execution;
- Strong forecasting, scheduling, math and organizational skills;
- Previous International recruitment, benefits and (pre-opening experience a plus);
- Background in training and developing people;
- Experience in hotel operations is desired;
- Able to develop rapport and positive working relationships with all employees and applicants;
- Strong organizational, time management, written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]