|JOB # 210||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
The successful candidate will act as an internal consultant to the business on human resource management and organizational change, advising on the full employee lifecycle.
The Human Resources Business Partner (“HRBP”) will be expected to collaborate with key stakeholders offering strategic HR support in the form of recruitment and selection, learning and development, grievance and disciplinary, and other aspects of career development and performance management.
The HRBP will build strong rapport with various business units, maintaining a strong knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in a similar role providing HR consultative services.
- PHR, SPHR, or related HR certification preferred.
- Prior experience in and familiarity with recruitment procedures, including preboarding and employee onboarding.
- Knowledge and experience with current Immigration, Labour, Health, Pension, and other HR-related laws, regulations, processes and practices.
- Effective coaching skills to lead a variety of conversations, including employee matters, investigations, interviews, performance management.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.