|JOB # 73||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman|
Entrepreneurial and innovative business seeking and experienced Compliance Manager that is team-driven and results-driven, with the ability to think outside the box, and take initiative.
The successful individual will oversee the regulatory operations of the Cayman Islands Compliance Program. The purpose of this role is to provide proactive and professional compliance services to the business, specifically in ensuring that the business is compliant with all applicable legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Identification of AML/CFT/PF risks;
- Identify risks in the client lifecycle management process and recommend strategies accordingly;
- Review and updates to compliance onboarding documentation i.e. Risk Matrices/Checklists as appropriate;
- Review and sign-off of compliance files for onboarding new clients;
- Responsible for ongoing monitoring and re-reviews of client CDD files;
- Regular review of sanction screening systems and managing of inputs into the system;
- Arranging/coordination of training for the organization;
- Updating and management of various logs as required under the AML regulations;
- Provide regular reporting on policy adherence by the business, advising and intervening where necessary;
- Communicating relevant legal and regulatory updates that may impact the firm and its clients;
- Continuously reviewing and updating policies and procedures in response to changing regulations and market practices;
- Experience in having been involved, lead or coordinated a regulatory inspection.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of work experience in providing AML/Compliance/Governance services;
- A legal, governance or compliance qualification or willingness to work towards a such compliance qualification would be an asset;
- Must have excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal and language skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Demonstrable leadership, management and relationship building skills;
- Ability to prioritize and respond quickly to the demands of the business as it relates to compliance queries;
- Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems;
- Must have experience of being in a senior role and comfort with liaising directly with senior management.
In return, a highly competitive salary will be on offer (commensurate with experience and qualifications) as well as a full range of premium benefits.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]