|JOB # 192||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman|
The purpose of the role is to serve as a Director on the boards of Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds, and other entities.
The candidate selected should have a strong understanding of corporate/fund governance and key guiding principles, as well as a strong understanding of the ever-changing regulatory landscape surrounding Cayman investment vehicles.
The Fund Director must be creative and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is team-driven, results-driven, and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the proven ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
This position has an interesting new business remit; working closely with senior management to identify and secure new business opportunities. New business will be compensated accordingly.
- Previous experience serving as a Director.
- At least 10 years’ experience within the audit, fiduciary, and/or legal services sectors.
- Extensive and relevant industry experience, ensuring a full awareness of fiduciary duties and obligations, as well as a practical and commercial approach to the role.
- Strong knowledge and awareness of the Cayman Islands regulatory landscape, including AML regulations and guidance notes, and the Companies Act.
- Must have excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal and language skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. In addition, a comprehensive benefits package inclusive of a performance-driven bonus will be on offer, as well as the exciting opportunity to have a strong hand in the growth of an already successful team.