|JOB # 81||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
Our multinational client are searching for an experienced Fund Accountant/Analyst to be responsible for the oversight and monitoring of financial, audit, tax, custodial and investment functions and processes as performed by the business, ensuring adherence with internal policies and procedures. Strong analytical skills are essential.
- Review of the annual audited financial statements and statutory filings of fund structures;
- Monitor and review of the NAV’s of fund structures and fund operating expenses;
- Oversee investments portfolios to ensure compliance with investment mandates;
- Coordinate, prepare, attend and participate in trustee fund meetings;
- Assist with the documentary review of formation documents for the establishment of new trust/fund launches, restructurings and liquidations to ensure alignment with corporate governance and fiduciary oversight practices;
- Responsible for the oversight of fund statutory filings with CIMA;
- Responsible for overseeing FATCA/CRS filings with the Cayman Tax Authority;
- Liaise with investors, legal advisers, investment managers, local regulators and affiliated delegates.
- An internationally recognized accounting qualification with at least two years of post-qualification audit experience, preferably in the fund industry and in the Cayman Islands;
- Fund accounting/administration experience beneficial;
- A comprehensive understanding of trusts and/or fund structures;
- Knowledge of U.S. and International GAAP, worldwide investment products, complex financial instruments including derivative products and global securities markets;
- Knowledge of Cayman Islands laws (The Trust Law, The Mutual Fund Law, Corporate Governance Guidelines, The Companies Law, AML Regulations).
Applicants must be prepared to travel periodically, work overtime as necessary and to attend meetings outside office hours if required. A comprehensive remuneration package is being offered commensurate with experience and qualifications, plus a full benefits package.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]