|JOB # 113||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our client’s finance team as a Financial Risk Manager.
- Manage P&L and financial risk control and reporting across traditional financial service and digital asset products;
- Maintain and further develop a robust risk management and reporting framework across key financial risks;
- Provide oversight and regular reporting of key financial risks including Liquidity Risk, Market Risk and Credit Risk;
- Set and monitor risk limits and exposures, and ensuring timely escalation of limit breaches;
- Develop appropriate and relevant control policies;
- Build appropriate reconciliations to ensure complete and accurate recording in the financial ledger;
- Provide regular P&L and Risk insight and reporting, including to management and Board committees;
- Take a pro-active approach to identifying key risks and proposing risk management/mitigation solutions;
- Perform financial impact analysis and stress testing of traditional asset portfolios. Develop appropriate models to facilitate this;
- Partner with the software development team to build a suitable trade capture, reconciliation, and risk and P&L monitoring and reporting system;
- Partnering with the business, understand the control considerations of new business activity/products;
- Perform regular and ad hoc counterparty reviews and provide support to the counterparties onboarding process.
- Prior experience in Financial Services in risk and/or product control and/or middle office departments;
- Experience within financial services, control functions or risk consulting will be advantageous;
- Qualifications similar to CPA/CA/FRM/CFA;
- Experience in Robotics Process Automation will be advantageous;
- Advanced Excel/VBA/Coding skills, particularly Python or the comparable;
- Problem solving and data modelling skills;
- Demonstrate enthusiasm about blockchain and the crypto space;
- Strong interpersonal skills with a strong collaboration mindset;
- Ability to manage through ambiguity and priorities effectively.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications, and will include a full range of premium benefits.