|JOB # 185||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman|
Boutique, full-service financial institution is looking for a Financial Controller to work in close proximity with senior management and lead the company’s daily finance function.
- Providing monthly management accounting reports to senior management.
- Control over accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll functions, including preparation of client invoices, statements and credit control.
- Annual budget and cash flow preparation and forecasting.
- Preparation of year-end financial statements and liaison with external auditors.
- Reporting to the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority in accordance with various licenses; and payment of license fees.
- Professional accounting designation (ACCA, CA, ACA) with at least seven years of post-qualified experience.
- Extensive experience as a Financial Controller within a Cayman Islands financial services business.
- Strong technical accounting skills; financial services experience and a proven track record of performance.
- Sound knowledge of IFRS.
In return, salary will be highly competitive, commensurate with experience and qualifications, and will include a full range of premium benefits.