|JOB # 142||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
- Carry out daily activities in the functions for Cash management, Accounts Payable, Account Receivables and Billing.
- Take ownership of reconciling daily, the government regulatory accounts such as CORIS and REEFs.
- Provide information to the Assistant Manager on Accounts Receivables balances, Cash Collections and Disbursements to aid in preparation Cashflow reports.
- Responsible for the document management function for the jurisdictions, ensure that audit support is complete and readily available.
- Playing a supporting role in the annual audit process by assisting in provision of audit support.
- Assist the Assistant Manager in regular review of the general ledger activity, schedules and reports.
- Contribute to improving processes by monitoring KPIs, proposing any suggestions
- Assist with ad hoc finance tasks as and when requested.
- A degree in Accounting, Finance or a demonstrated desire to work towards the same.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a finance role.
- Knowledge of systems (preferably NAVOne or Adex).
- Strong IT skills, particularly Excel.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience in the financial services firm is a plus.
- Ability to meet demanding deadlines and productivity requirements.
- Ability to carry out project(s) to success within agreed deadlines under the guidance of a supervisor.
- Understanding of accounting principles.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, act as a team-player with other finance team members.