|JOB # 62||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
We are partnered with a reputable firm to assist in their search for a Director of Compliance. The purpose of this role is to provide proactive and professional compliance services to the business, specifically in ensuring that the business is compliant with all applicable legislative and regulatory requirements.
This person will support the Head of Compliance and must be able to write manuals, update and train staff, oversee filings, and assist with client regulatory and manual preparation.
- Support the Head of Compliance on the daily running of the Regulatory and Compliance function in the Cayman Islands;
- Ensure senior management remain informed of regulatory, legislative and best practice changes and trends, and how they impact the business;
- Provide regular reports to Senior Management and the Head of Compliance, and other relevant bodies, detailing any current issues or information as required;
- Manage the successful delivery of compliance projects ensuring technical excellence and a practical, business driven approach;
- Create, implement and maintain written policies and procedures in relation to AML and any other regulatory requirements;
- Coordinate regulatory reviews as required;
- Oversee the employee training programs, particularly in relation to AML, Privacy, Anti-Bribery, Code of Conduct, among others.
- At least 5-7 years’ compliance experience gained in a regulatory body and/or professional services company;
- Professional compliance-related qualification (ACAMS, ICA);
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance risks;
- Sound understanding of regulatory trends and issues;
- Proven ability to interpret and give guidance on complex regulatory issues;
- Ability to make and implement compliance policy and make recommendations;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications, and will include a full range of premium benefits.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]