|JOB # 79||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
Our highly reputable and multinational client has a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a Director to join their small team in Cayman.
The successful candidate will need to possess excellent people skills, be highly organized and able to prioritize. They will be responsible for supporting a very successful company seeking to enter a period of growth, working in close proximity with the Managing Director.
Must have strong relationships and extensive experience within the Financial Services/Banking Industry with strengths in:
- Banking and data system management/technological experience (this is crucial given the size and complexity of the business, and its structure);
- Securities and investments (the company offers sophisticated secured lending and investment products);
- Anti-Money Laundering and Risk Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 10 years’ experience in a similar senior role within the financial services/banking industry. Masters Degree or equivalent desired;
- Relevant professional designation within Compliance, Securities, Investments, or similar beneficial;
- Proficiency in relevant Cayman laws such as the Banking and Trust Companies Act, Securities and Investment Business Act, Monetary Authority Act, Anti-Money Laundering laws and Guidance Notes, Basel I, II and III.
- Excellent analytic and critical thinking problem solving abilities;
- Leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability with lending institutions;
- Thorough attention to detail;
- Adept at performing under pressure for tight deadlines;
- Strong work ethics and drive to perform;
- Skilled written and spoken communication;
- Ability to set, meet and exceed departmental objectives.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications and will include a full range of benefits, such as premium healthcare and pension covered in full.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]