|JOB # 60||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman|
The successful candidate will provide efficient leadership, direction and support in relation to the provision of Registered Office Services for local and international clients.
- Ensure the highest quality of entity formation, registered office and corporate administration services for entities are being delivered to clients in accordance with established standards, policies, practices and procedures;
- Manage the client take-on function of the business in collaboration with the Compliance Department, including regular reviews of the process;
- Ensure client expectations are properly managed and valuable relationships are nurtured so as to maximize the reputation and integrity of the Corporate Services Department;
- Identify and recommend operating and administrative measures designed to improve performance and the efficiency of the delivery of services;
- Oversee the mentoring and training of new administrator(s);
- Prepare and submit various management reports in relation to billings, accounts receivable collections, company internal audits, performance appraisals and database administration;
- Communicate regularly with team members to ensure they are informed of all changes to relevant work practices, policies and/or procedures;
- Liaise with Senior Management in order to fulfil Cayman Islands regulatory requirements and assist with ad hoc projects as necessary;
- Promote a team-working environment that values the contribution of others and initiates or recommends personnel actions in relation to staffing, promotions, transfers and discipline;
- Receive and consider suggestions and feedback from staff and where practical, implement new corresponding procedures and effectively communicate these changes to staff.
- Significant knowledge and experience in entity formation, corporate administration and company secretarial services;
- Solid understanding of various corporate structures;
- A university degree and/or ICSA or STEP qualification;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of applications as well as experience using a corporate administration database (preferably ViewPoint);
- Experience in managing teams;
- Excellent time management, organizational, verbal and written communication skills;
- Sound client relationship and interpersonal skills is also required.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications and will be in the range of US$120,000 to US$150,000 per annum, including a full range of premium benefits.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]