|JOB # 53||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman|
We’re looking for a Corporate Administrator to join our exciting client’s corporate services team in Cayman. You’ll be responsible for the high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients, including the client acceptance process, aspects of the ongoing administration and financial management, and the termination or transfer out of the client entities.
Our client offer an exciting place to work with exposure to varied and challenging work that enables personal and professional growth.
- Associates Degree in a relevant field or ICSA Certification preferred;
- Minimum 3 years’ applicable experience, preferably in the corporate, trust or legal field;
- Strong working knowledge of CORIS, CAPS, REEFS and FileSite would be advantageous;
- An excellent understanding of the current AML/KYC and compliance regulations and guidance notes;
- Knowledge of the Cayman Islands regulatory environment and relevant laws;
- Experience and familiarity with ViewPoint database is preferred.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]