|JOB # 26||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
Well established, multinational financial services business with a small presence in Cayman seeking an experienced Corporate Administrator to join their team.
Manage Registered Office services for a portfolio of client companies, ensuring that all administrative functions and transactions are managed effectively and to a high standard. Duties include statutory filings, creation and maintenance of minute books, preparation of documents, company resolutions and corporate certificates, and system administration. This role is not client-facing, and the nature of a small office means that this individual will have to also be comfortable taking on some junior, administrative tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related field;
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role;
- Familiarity and understanding of Cayman Islands Companies Law;
- Experienced with Cayman Islands Registrar of Companies and Monetary Authority protocol;
- Experience with CAP and CORIS essential.
In return, salary will start at CI$60,000 per annum and will be commensurate with experience/qualifications. There are no deductions as our client offer full coverage of premium healthcare as well as 10% pension contribution.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]