|JOB # 162||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
Our client is seeking to recruit a mature, professional and experienced Corporate Administrator for their growing Cayman Island’s team.
- Managing a portfolio of companies and partnerships.
- Producing drafts of board and shareholder resolutions and agreements and updating company and partnership records accordingly.
- Preparing and filing documents with government agencies and regulatory bodies such as ROC, DCI and CIMA.
- Assisting with the daily maintenance and updating of statutory records.
- Updating and providing statutory registers and other related documents as required.
- Updating the Viewpoint client database and assisting with maintaining the database’s integrity.
- Providing general assistance and support to the Corporate Services team as and when necessary.
- Assisting the Compliance department with obtaining satisfactory due diligence on directors, shareholders and partners.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Corporate Administrator role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word + Excel), FileSite, CORIS, CAP, EDMS, REEFS, Viewpoint and Aderant Expert would be a distinct advantage.
- General knowledge of the Cayman Islands Regulations and Laws.
- General understanding of Corporate Structures and processes.
- Must be able to multi-task and work under pressure to meet client deadlines.
- Must be organized and able to work with limited supervision.
Campbells offers an attractive remuneration package, (plus overtime) dependent on experience and qualifications, consideration for a discretionary bonus, as well as statutory health and pension benefits.