|JOB # 83||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman|
Our client are looking for an experienced board support professional to provide comprehensive and confidential support services to the immediate team of Directors, ensuring that they, and the clients of the business are fully supported.
- Coordination and attendance of monthly and quarterly Board, Committee and Shareholder meetings;
- Drafting and finalizing detailed, accurate minutes and ad-hoc resolutions for distribution in line with best practice and regulatory requirements;
- Scheduling and preparing for upcoming meetings with a focus on the creation and distribution of meeting notifications, agendas, correspondence, ratification items and board packs;
- Managing post-meeting actions efficiently and accurately whilst ensuring files and records remain current;
- Maintenance of minutes and corporate records;
- Liaising closely with, and establishing working relationships with the Directors, client entities, and other service providers and intermediaries.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a company secretarial or executive assistant position within a professional services environment;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English;
- Fast and accurate typing skills with attention to detail;
- Excellent organisational skills, with a disciplined approach to documentation;
- Ability to efficiently manage own time and effectively prioritize workflow;
- Experience in drafting professional correspondence;
- Experience in working to tight reporting deadlines and meeting demanding client obligations;
- Ability to adhere to the highest level of confidentiality at all times.
In return, salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications, and will include a full range of premium benefits.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]