|JOB # 211||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
The Client Reporting Manager will play a pivotal role as part of our client’s financial reporting and strategy team. The role will focus on management reporting and executing the roadmap strategy, and will require extensive experience in management reporting, business and financial analysis, with the ability to develop and enhance existing methodologies and frameworks.
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- At least 7 years of management reporting work experience in a global financial services institution.
- Data focused. Ability to roll up sleeves to pull and analyze ‘big’ data and multiple datasets.
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting tool and business intelligence software.
- Exposure to Power BI, Power Query, and VBA Macro will be an asset.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy is critical.
- Recognized professional accounting designation (ACA/CA/CPA) is advantageous.