|JOB # 71||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
Our client are seeking an experienced Analyst to join their dynamic Finance team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and continuous improvement of business processes, BPM platforms, and data management, with the ability to provide complex financial analysis and financial accounting services when needed.
- Oversee business process analysis (model, audit, analyze, design, monitor performance) and transform accounting, finance and other processes;
- Project management in relation to the continuous improvement of business processes, data management, reporting and analytics;
- Assist the business in identifying process opportunities and maximizing improvement areas;
- Work with other teams to assess data elements, understand the data being analyzed, and identify areas for improvement;
- Develop, manage, and support operational, strategic, and financial dashboards, reports and alerts;
- Coordinate the implementation, training, and support of information systems, reports, and analytics in collaboration with IT, Finance and department heads.
- 7+ years’ experience in a financial management role, with hands-on financial accounting and financial analysis experience, risk management experience, and a firm grasp of IFRS and GAAP;
- Experience analyzing, designing and re-engineering accounting, finance and other business processes;
- Experience developing project budgets and business cases (i.e., business proposals) as well as monitoring and controlling project scope and resources;
- Experience leading a team through successful process analysis and design;
- Proven experience with data extraction, and proficiency in the use of SQL, Power Pivot, Power BI, Power Platform and SSRS;
- Advanced capabilities in MS Excel.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]