|JOB # 119||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman|
Our client are looking to employ a driven and detail-oriented business development officer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales in the Health and Wellness field.
The Business Development Officer’s responsibilities include identifying company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals. You should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets.
To be succeed in the role, you should be adept at negotiating business deals and able to make sound decisions that will benefit the company. Ultimately, strong business acumen as well as the ability to demonstrate excellent management, communication, sales/marketing and analytical skills are required.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding coaches and support staff.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits/sales.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential health care providers and or investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or administration, finance, accounting, marketing, or related field and or proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen/entrepreneurial mindset
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Additionally, there will be commission and potential future equity options available for the right candidate.