|JOB # 87||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
This position is responsible for providing oversight of the the company’s financial data by maintaining accurate books on accounts payable and receivable, payroll, and daily financial entries and reconciliations.
- Data entry;
- Verification of daily financial transactions and bank reconciliations;
- Management of accounts payable and accounts receivable process;
- Update and maintain accurate financial records, contracts, annual budgets and financial statements;
- Prepare general ledger and journal entries;
- Assist with preparing balance sheets and financial reports;
- Process invoices, cheques, and payroll;
- Support annual budget and audit process;
- Maintain historical records and vendor inventories by filing documents.
- Associate degree or certification in accounting, business or related field;
- Minimum of 2 years bookkeeping experience;
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks;
- Payroll experience;
- Strong attention to detail and data entry skills.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications and will include a full range of benefits, including study support and premium healthcare covered in full.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]