|JOB # 61||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you’ll have the day to day responsibility for revenue control to support the effective management of the company’s working capital, improve cash flow and limit exposure to bad debt. In this role, you’ll work closely with a variety of personnel and be the main point of contact for billing and collections.
- To work with the Finance Manager in managing the company’s working capital;
- Act as the main point of contact for billing and collection matters on a day to day basis to maximize billing and collections;
- To hold regular meetings with different departments to review and discuss all WIP and accounts receivable balances, document outcomes and follow up on agreed actions;
- Perform regular and ad-hoc reports for the Finance Manager, senior management, and clients;
- To liaise with clients and intermediaries to establish and progress account queries through to resolution;
- To foresee potential problems and escalate where necessary to maximize possibility of recovery of accounts receivable.
- Able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and decision making capability and to be comfortable working within a results driven environment with accuracy and focus;
- Exceptional personal organisational and time management skills and the ability to understand and prioritize the workload of others;
- Solid working knowledge of financial reporting systems and their application within a large and complex business;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with excellent Excel skills;
- Experience using a practice management system; Elite 3e, Elite Enterprise or Viewpoint.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Benefits include 23 days vacation, health insurance covered in full, and pension plan.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]