|JOB # 45||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
The role will support and partner with the Senior Vice President and other members of staff on administrative and corporate governance related matters for an entity holding 5 different CIMA regulated licenses. The ideal candidate should possess an in depth knowledge of various agreements, and the planning and execution of board and committee meetings, with high levels of organization, proactivity, time management, and professionalism.
- Assist with board and committee meeting processes including the preparation and distribution of meeting materials (e.g., agendas and meeting packs), the coordination of catering and meeting technology setup, the taking of minutes for board and sub-committee meeting, and the circulation and collation of written board resolutions;
- Assist with general office administration including the ongoing management of the tickler/diary system, liaising with property managers as needed, and maintaining hardcopy and digital files for compliance, auditing, and archive purposes;
- Completion of client annual reviews;
- Maintain company registers;
- Complete Worldcheck searches;
- Prepare company incorporations and annual returns;
- Track and ensure the timely processing of invoices and payments;
- Prepare AML documents for certifications and maintain AML Tracker;
- Maintain the safe custody and agreement tracker(s);
- Assist with annual CRS and FATCA returns;
- Prepare various W-8Ben forms and withholding statements.
- 7+ years working in a corporate secretary/administrator capacity;
- Advanced knowledge of board meeting execution from organizing the meeting, managing board member communication and correspondence, writing minutes, and distributing minutes and applicable resolutions;
- Excellent organization and communication skills with an acute attention to detail;
- Working knowledge of Cayman Islands Companies Law, Mutual Funds Law, and Cayman Islands AML requirements preferred;
- Familiarity with the CAP reporting system and registry filings;
- Exposure to REEF reporting system and DITC portal a plus;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and juggle multiple priorities.
In return a highly competitive salary is on offer with incredible benefits, including a bonus structure, and premium health care and pension contributions covered in full.
To apply for this job email your CV/Resume to [email protected]