|JOB # 151||LOCATION George Town, Grand Cayman|
The purpose of this role is to manage, administer and be responsible for a complex portfolio of private structures with a particular focus on relationship development and management, revenue generation and the resolution of complex issues.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- Administering a portfolio of complex trust and corporate structures, holding portfolio and non-portfolio assets;
- Managing relationships with settlors, beneficiaries, protectors and beneficial owners, and their advisors, investment managers and other third party parties whilst delivering a prompt and high level of services;
- Ensuring that all structures are administered in accordance with applicable laws, relevant constitutional documents and group policies and procedures;
- Monitoring, verifying and approving account transactions to ensure a strong AML environment.
- STEP diploma, ACIB diploma or ACIS;
- Minimum of eight years’ experience in the private trust industry of which two must have been as a team leader;
- Excellent knowledge of trust and company administration;
- Good knowledge of investments/banking/hedge fund subscription and redemptions;
- Strong interpersonal and team management skills.