|JOB # 204||LOCATION Georgetown, GT, Cayman Islands|
The Assistant Manager will work with the Senior Manager to oversee the team, manage clients and special projects, and partner with functional partners to ensure regulatory requirements are met, operational and business risks are monitored and mitigated, and issues are managed through to resolution.
The purpose of the role is to take responsibility for providing fiduciary, fund administration, custody, and other supplementary fund administration services that the company offer.
The Assistant Manager will be a key point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, and will be responsible for the management and execution of client deliverables for an assigned portfolio. This includes providing oversight of day-to-day workflows for the Fund Administrators; ensuring adherence with internal controls, policies, and regulatory requirements, and conducting regular team meetings, one-to-ones, and bi-annual appraisals with staff.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in fund administration. Management experience is essential.
- In-depth knowledge of the Cayman Islands AML/CFT, mutual funds, and private funds regulations are essential.
- Knowledge of risk management and compliance within the financial services industry.
- Experience in reviewing fund documents.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, strong written and verbal communication skills, and must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge in custody would be an asset.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will be rewarded with a performance-driven bonus, a comprehensive benefits package, and the training and career opportunities that come as standard with a dynamic and rapidly growing group of companies.